Wellness and Nutrition
When you just want to know if you’re on track with your eating habits.
Does this sound like you?
You want to have a healthy diet, because you know how important nutrition is to optimal health and performance. You’ve done an internet search and are overwhelmed by all the mixed messages. You don’t know if the information is reliable, plus the recommendations aren’t specific to your situation, and you’re wondering if you really need all those supplements being promoted.
- A vegetarian concerned about your weight gain and lack of energy because you thought all vegetarians are thin and energetic?
- Pregnant and worried your diet is to blame for your increasing blood pressure?
- A weekend warrior doing the training but struggling to meet goals, and you think your diet is the problem?
Nourish your body well, based on your personal needs.
Our nutrition wellness check-up appointments are for those who only need 1 or 2 meetings to help get them on track. A nutrition check-up would improve your nutrition status, health and performance in addition to providing peace of mind. You’ll get a custom fit solution and your questions answered by a nutrition professional, Deborah Jeffery, RD.
- You’re happy with your decision to be a vegetarian, because you have confidence in your food selections, you’ve lost weight and your energy level has increased.
- You can relax and enjoy your pregnancy knowing that you’re providing the best nutrition for your health and your baby’s.
- Your sports performance and stamina has improved, because you’re eating better overall and fueling to meet the needs of your specific activity.
Schedule a nutrition wellness check-up.
If you suspect that your diet is missing something, find the answer. Prior to your appointment date, we’ll ask you to keep a 4-day food record. Based on the assessment of your usual dietary intake, your goals and food preferences, you’ll receive a specific plan on how to adjust your diet to meet your nutritional needs.
Ready to find out more?
Click here to schedule your nutrition wellness check-up.